We are now open and have resumed services in the office. The safety of both our staff and patients remains our number one priority and with this in mind we have put in new measures to provide the highest level of protection possible to keep our patients and staff healthy and safe.
- Patient appointments will be scheduled thoughtfully spaced to reduce the number of people in our office and to effectively eliminate wait times.
- You will be greeted by a staff member, who will screen all patients and staff that enter our office.
- We require our staff and patients wear masks throughout your visit.
- Payments, consents and scheduling will be executed virtually to minimize checkout lines and to expedite the process.
- We've enhanced our already stringent sanitation protocol to ensure a thorough and continually disinfected and pristine environment.
- Surgical patients will be required to receive a pre-operative COVID test prior to their surgery date.
We will still continue to provide virtual consultations for our patients around the country and those that prefer to have consultations done from the comfort of their home. Please contact us today to set up your virtual consultation.
Watch Dr. Karam's May practice update on IGTV »